Fees for the 2023/2024 season (1 Oct 2023 – 30 Sep 2023) are comprised of the following:
- Club Membership Fees (scaled dependent on date of joining)
- Club Training Fees (charged monthly in arrears)
- Swimming SA Annual Membership Fee (fixed annual cost set by Swimming SA)
1) Club Membership Fees
• This fee covers such items as club affiliation costs, club insurance, special events and miscellaneous running costs.
• $210- Paid in advance, for swimmers only at the start of the season on 1st October.
The Club fee is part of the Purchase on Swimcentral when you purchase a Swimming SA yearly membership
• Tiered structure if join later in the year:
Join date Oct-Dec- $210
Join date Jan-Feb- $150
Join date Mar-Sept- $20/month pro-rata
2) Club Training Fees
• Effective 1 November 2021, payable in arrears on invoice.
• This fee covers a portion of our costs for pool hire, coaching and lifeguarding.
• Two-tiered structure giving swimmers a choice of how much they spend versus how much they swim.
Up to nine times per month (Casual): $80/month on invoice
Ten or more times per month (Frequent): $100/month on invoice
• Coach Swimmers will pay a nominal training fee of $35 per month on invoice
• For winter only (April to October only), an occasional rate of $50/month applies for up to five times per month
For swimming members of the same immediate family:
• 2nd family member – 20% reduction in all training fees (but not membership)
• 3rd and subsequent family members – 40% reduction in all training fees (but not membership)
Note, these discounts do not apply to coach swimmers
Club fees are to pay via electronic funds to the Club bank account:
Name: Mountain Pool Swimming Amateur Swimming Club
Ref: For example “Smith membership”
Fees are subject to review by the Committee if actual costs imposed by Belgravia Leisure in respect of summer training vary significantly from that anticipated, as these were not available at the time of the AGM.
3) Swimming SA Annual Membership FEE
Swimming SA membership fees cover the swimmer (and parent if applicable) from 1 October to 30 September of the following year. Swimmers must be a member of Swimming SA in order to be properly insured and in order to compete.
• A parent need only join if their child is under 18 years of age
• The fee is fixed regardless of the date of joining
Latest 2023/24 Fees for Swimming SA
This fee is payable directly to Swimming SA at the time of joining.